Wednesday, 25 February 2009
Tuesday, 24 February 2009
The papers, flower and chipboard frame are all from K & Company, Blue Awning collection. I absolutely love this paper! I've been saving it for ages but decided to use it today : )
Monday, 23 February 2009
The papers I've used are really pretty. It's difficult to see here, but they are all highlighted with glitter - DCWV Nana's Nursery, Baby Girl collection. The pink cardstock is Bazzill.
Sunday, 22 February 2009
The stamp is one of the Miss Anya girls. Isn't she just gorgeous??? I have coloured her using Promarkers as per usual. The patterned paper is from the DCWV Glitter Stack, together with a little orange Bazzil cardstock. Flowers and bling are from my stash and the ribbon is from Making Memories.
Friday, 20 February 2009
Ok .... now I get to pass this award onto 7 other blogs that have inspired me ...... what fun eh? :)
The first one is easy and goes to Lisa. Lisa is a SU demonstrator in the States and I absolutely love her blog. She makes truly beautiful cards that I think are just amazing : )
2. It has to be Caz She has probably been awarded this many times already, but deserves it again :) A very talented lady, with an absolutely gorgeous blog.
3. Tina at Yummy Scrummy is next. Another amazingly talented lady, with a very generous heart :) She also has some particularly yummy candy on offer at the moment - so make sure you check out her blog for that and to see her gorgeous cards and altered projects!
4. Michele is truly an inspiration. With her lovely blog and also her challenge blog Crafts 4 Eternity. I know Michele has already been given this award, but she definitely deserves to receive it from me too. I appreciate all the encouragement and kinds words she has given my efforts in the last few weeks and also love checking out her blogs :) Thank you Michele.
5. Helen is another lovely lady and a fellow SU groupie : ) She inspires me with her lovely creations.
6. Jacqui .... her blog is just full of simply wonderful creations. I especially love how she colours her images and decorates the insides of her cards.
7. Last but not least ... Kath. I love her blog .... and I adore Buddy! Not only does Kath's work inspire me, but she makes me smile : )
Thank you ladies xxxx
Thursday, 19 February 2009
Monday, 16 February 2009
Just used a little bit of Bazzill and some other cardstock. The dots were a bit of a pain to stick on. I was originally going to punch the holes out of the orange so the green shows through, but just couldn't get them straight ......... oops just remembered that I have the cropodile big bite in my cupboard - maybe I should have used that to do them?????
Sunday, 15 February 2009
Another lovely sketch. This time I have used a Messy Rabbit stamp from Joanna Sheen. The papers are all from K & Co - Brenda Walton's Brookfield collection.
I have used Bazzill and Papermania cardstock with some EK Success Disney Princess patterned paper.
Wednesday, 11 February 2009
The papers I used are from Crate Paper - the Katlin range. I used my new Martha Stewart doily border punch for the first time on this card ..... and I'm loving it! :) The Magnolia images are coloured using Promarkers.
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
I hope we don't get any more snow or icy roads. It was lovely for the kids to see it and be able to play outside in it for a couple of days, but when you have to drive in it, it's a bit of a nightmare.
I've just found another sketch challenge site and decided to give it a go today.
The image is by Rachelle Anne Miller - Lola with Bird.
Sunday, 8 February 2009
Thursday, 5 February 2009
I'm gradually working my way through these challenges :) I quite like this one, although my image is a lot smaller than it's suppose to be in the sketch. I'm not sure of the balance and may put a greeting or something in the bottom left .... haven't made up my mind yet though :)
The papers are from K & Company - Brenda Walton's Chocolate Neopolitan collection.
Wednesday, 4 February 2009
Papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Little Girls collection.
Sketch Saturday #1
Papers are from K & Company Hopscotch Boy ...... again! What can I say ..... I like the colours! :) I am trying to use other papers ... but these just look exactly right with the Promarker colours I currently have :)
Monday, 2 February 2009
Sunday, 1 February 2009
Papers are K & Company Hopscotch boy together with a little Bazzill cardstock.
Was a little side tracked with this one! I wanted to use this Magnolia today, but couldn't get it to work with the sketch as it is quite big. Finally produced this with it :)