Tuesday 10 March 2009

First Cards With Lace!



I definitely seem to be going through my Pink and Green phase this week :) I do love it! The layout for these cards was inspired by the Mojo Monday week 76 challenge. I was originally going to follow it pretty exactly, but it didn't quite work out that way once I had decided to try the lace.

The stamp is from Sugar Nellie - Elisabeth Bell's 'Penpal'. This one is almost as lovely to colour as 'Daisy' .... I have used my Promarkers as usual.

The papers are from SEI, mixed with a little Bazzill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lace. Love the colors and love the adorable image. I love sei papers almost as much as I love stampin up papers.
Your such a pro with the markers.
The card is really pretty I love how you added the lace.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Love the lace.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me such nice comments. >:0)


Tonya

Anne said...

Hiya Teri, this is just absolutely gorgeous - so clean and fresh and imaculately coloured! She's just beautiful, and the lace is soooo pretty!!

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I did get your emails, but I don't know if you got my replies or not???? :o? And to say also that I received THE most adorable package tonight - Thank You so very, very much - I cannot tell you how absolutely thrilled I am {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Don't forget to send me that pic as soon as you can and I'll get to work on it straight away ;o)
Love n' hugs!! Anne xx

Susie Sugar said...

Another beautiful card Teri, fantastic colouring.
The image you asked about on my blog is a Hangaler but alas I dont have any of the stamps but I do love them they are all so cute.
Love Susie xx