Sunday 15 March 2009

Sketch Sunday - Crafts 4 Eternity #23




This week's sketch has an additional theme of 'Mother's Day'. The stamp I've used for this one is from Sugar Nellie and another by Elisabeth Bell called 'Sweet 'n Sassy'. I love all the Elisabeth Bell stamps - they are just so cute! : )

The papers used are from K & Company - Wild Saffron. The ribbon is from Stampin' UP! and is one of the new ones from the new mini catalogue (available to buy from April 1st). It's a grogeous striped grosgrain in So Saffron (also available in Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue).

9 comments:

Sarah B said...

I love the way you have coloured this image and the colours you have used, and I spy some of the new ribbons, the whole card looks fab, Hugs Sarah B X

pinky said...

This is one beautiful card, love that stamp. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

michele said...

beautiful card Teri love the colours! thanks for joining in with the c4e challenge hugs mx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

You have some beautiful work on your blog!

Julie

mckinkle said...

I love your card Teri, the colours are so natural, a real country look which REALLY works!
Keryn
x

Susie Sugar said...

Oh what a lovely card , I just love this image I have tried every where to get it, I know its called " Sweet & Sassy" but its sold out.
You have made a fantastic card with it Teri the colours your have used go so well, I love it
Hugs Susie xx

Anonymous said...

Teri!!!
You're such the artist! I love her. Love how you colored her. and that K&Company paper is so delicious. Everything on this card is absolute perfection!

Love it!
Lisa
xx

Anne said...

Oh how absolutely adorable Teri!! You said the kindest things about my card but your own colouring is just perfect! I really love what you do with those markers!! Your card is so pretty - I love those papers! I hope to get my package off to you tomorrow - I'm still adding to it ;o) {{{HUGS}}} x

Sarah B said...

Hi Honey, Thank you for the little goodies today they are beautiful. I love the card, can't wait to open my little gift too, but am going to be good and wait til easter!!!LOL. There is an award for you over at my blog. Hugs Sarah B X