Wednesday 15 July 2009

Mojo Monday And Passion For Promarkers - #8

The challenge colours over at Passion For Promarkers this week are Ruby and Gold. They have also added an additional requirement to include Gems or Jewels on your project. I decided to combine this challenge with this week's sketch at Mojo Monday.


This is also my entry for the blog candy over at Crafty Goings On





Cardstock ........ Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, More Mustard
Pattern Paper .... DSP Real Red
Stamp Set ........ Greeting Farm 'Hope and Grace'
Ink .............. Basic Black
Punches .......... Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Edge
Other Products ... Gems (from my stash), More Mustard 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Promarkers Used .. Ivory, Blush, Ruby, Carmine, Magenta, Gold, Mustard, Pastel Yellow, Cocoa, Sandstone, Cinnamon, Henna

10 comments:

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Teri
thanks for joining us at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

HI Teri, what a gorgeous card. I love the GF image and your colouring is fab. Great colours in the papers and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

helen said...

a lovely card Teri , gorgeous image and great papers , thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous. I love the colors actually I used the same colors for the mojo monday card sketch as well. But mine isn't as nice as yours. I'll probably post mine tomorrow if I don't chicken out.

I love the image and it's colored perfectly as always. She's so sweet. Great job with the sketch!

Crystal said...

Teri what an adorable image and sooo perfectly colored with those markers...wow....Love your take on the mojo and those colors are wonderful!!! Beautiful card!

Caryn said...

Fabulous colouring and a wonderful image.
Thanks for joining us at PFP again this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is just adorable hun I love it, thanks for playing along at PFP

Hugs

Sarah

Sarah said...

Ooo, I love the colours on this and the Greeting Farm Girl is SO cute! :-)
Sarah x

simplyfairies said...

Awwwwwww, how sweet, I love it...

oh why is word veri giving me the longest words in the dictionary..lol

Ida / Little said...

Oh this is gorgeous Teri!! :) Love the image and papers all match so well :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida