Sunday 2 May 2010

11 New Products!!! – Special Offer!

Have you had a chance to look at the gorgeous new products Stampin’ Up! have released this month? Would you like to get your hands on some of these? Check out my previous blog post for full details.

I am offering a product share on most of these new items. My order will go in on the 11th May, so you have until then to decide and get your payment to me :o)

My monthly Stampers 6 and Stampers 10 clubs are welcome to join in - BUT this share will be completely separate to your normal monthly order … sorry! You can order these items individually as part of your usual monthly order though :o)

What you will receive ………

1 x Melon Mambo Ink Pad
1 x Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad
1 x Soft Suede Ink Pad

2 Metres Melon Mambo Dotty Grosgrain
2 Metres Rich Razzleberry Dotty Grosgrain
2 Metres Soft Suede Dotty Grosgrain

6 x A4 Melon Mambo Cardstock
6 x A4 Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
6 x A4 Soft Suede Cardstock

6 x 6”x6” pieces of Cottage Wall DSP

The price I am offering this at is £21.35 – There is no extra cost for P&P!!!!

If you would like to add an additional 6 pieces of 6”x6” DSP, then add another £1 to the total.

If you would like 2 x 6”x6” Fantasy Printed Window sheets included, then add an additional £2.35 to the total.

Interested???? Email me to place your order! (teri.pocock@live.com)

Teri xxx

No comments: