Thursday 6 May 2010

Vintage Vogue I - Class Instructions


This cute little box and card set was created for one of my April classes. The little box was made to hold a small box of Guylian chocolates.



I used this same design for the little gifts I took for my upline and downline when I attended the Reading training day earlier in the year :o)


This card was inspired by one of the wonderfully talented Jo's designs :o) I've used it many times since - it makes a beautiful card suitable for many occasions and is perfect in all colours :o)

The main stamp set used is Vintage Vogue and is available from the Mini Catalogue for £19.95. The jumbo wheel used is Very Vintage, which compliments the stamp set perfectly. It is also available from the Mini Catalogue for £7.50.

The instructions for the box and the two cards are available to purchase for £2.50. If you are interested, the details are below. I have written the instructions using UK metric measurements.


Vintage Vogue I - Class Instructions - £3.00




6 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Teri these designs are fab, I especially love the card with the bird on it, so cute.

Hugs

Sarah

Crystal said...

Teri these are wonderful, LOVE that box too!!!! Beautifully done!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Teri these are gorgeous - I love the colours. And that little bird is so cute x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Anne said...

Utterly, utterly amazing Teri!!! OMG, these are just sooooo beautiful and classy!! I'm blown away by this fabulous set! Hugs XX

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Looks like I'll need to be purchasing this one too. It's also gorgeous! You're on a roll my dear. Beautiful stuff.I love the box and cards. The colors and images you used are so beautiful and I love how you've made the bird pop . And the gingham ribbon is so pretty on that card.

Anonymous said...

More Brilliant stuff. The box and cards are magnificent. I'm probably going to have to purchase this one too. I love the colors , the images. How you've made that bird pop and the use of the gingham ribbon! So beautiful!