Tuesday 9 November 2010

More Swaps - Convention 2010

I joined 3 of the organised swaps during Convention. These usually run in groups of 10. Everyone makes 10 of the same item and we exchange them, so everyone comes away with 10 different items.

This is what I made for the Card Candy swap. I loved making these using the Level 1 Silhouette Sentiments stamp set. I love this set :o)



My item for the 3D swap. This was made using the Fancy Flower punch and contains a mini nail care kit.



The Business Tools Swap. These took ages to make, but I loved doing them. The little charms are made using Shrink Plastic. The box contains a punch guide which is a template for all the current Stampin' Up! punches. I used the Artistic Etchings stamp set and the Newsprint Designer Series Paper.



Finally ..... I also took a little gift along for a very special lady .... Eileen. Eileen is one of two wonderful people who look after the UK demos in Demo Support. She is based in Germany and we hadn't met before. It was so good to finally meet her :o)




Teri xxx

No comments: