Sunday 10 April 2011

A Good Egg

I haven't been updating my blog lately, but have been working hard! The lovely Amanda Fowler had her quarterly training day yesterday and I attended with two of my wonderful downline.

I was asked to create an inspiration table and do demonstrations focusing on a product from the new Mini Catalogue. So ..... I have been concetrating on this for the past few weeks :o) I will start posting these projects shortly so you can see all what I made and I will post links or instructions for them whenever possible.

**********


A sweet and very quick card today using the lovely 'A Good Egg' stamp set.

The egg on the chick's bottom has been stamped separately and cut out, then embossed using the Square Lattice embossing folder. I also used this folder on the larger eggs. I love that we can now add this beautiful texture onto our projects with the fabulous Big Shot machine :o)

The banner was created just by using one 'prong' from the Extra-Large Star punch.

The colour palette is Rose Red, Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze and Basic Black. I have been using this palette so much lately due to the fact that it goes so well with the beautiful Springtime Vintage Product Suite from the new Mini Catalogue.

Teri xx

No comments: