Saturday 2 July 2011

May - Spring Event



This was one of my projects for my May Spring Event. I based the event around some of the new products available in the Mini Catalogue.

The project consisted of a Stepper Box and two co-ordinating cards. The papers used are the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Papers. 

Two of the Bigz Big Shot dies have been used for this - Fun Flowers and Beautiful Butterflies as well as the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. The project also used the Four Frames stamp set and matching Decorative label punch.

If you would like to purchase the instructions for this set, you will find the details below. The PDF will be emailed to you within 48 hours.


Springtime Stepper Box - Class Instructions - £3.00




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oooh! Spooky! We made that box of boxes today at my Jolly in July class!

Doesn't it look fabby in Springtime Vintage? X

Kathleen said...

i LOVE your cards. very much my style.
kathleen mc x