Sunday 15 July 2012

Beautiful, Simple Packaging


I love making boxes. I especially love using Stampin' Up!s gorgeous products to make boxes :o) These were created so quickly using the new Simply Scored Tool!


It was my dear friend Martha's birthday yesterday and this was the little present stack I gave her.


I met Martha at my very first Open House way back when :o) She was also my very first party Hostess. She has supported me right from the very start and is a beautiful, generous and very dear lady :o) I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Martha! xxx


Stamps : Mixed Bunch / Tea Shoppe (for sentiment)
Ink : Calypso Coral / Lucky Limeade
Designer Series Paper : Sweet Shop
Cardstock : Whisper White / Wisteria Wonder / Calypso Coral
Accessories : Sweet Shop Designer Brads / Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon
Tools : Word Window Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch / Simply Scored Tool


Colour Combination : Wisteria Wonder / Calypso Coral / Lucky Limeade / Whisper White


No comments: