Thursday 16 August 2012

Christmas In July! - First Project


I held my 'Christmas In July' Event last month.

All my ladies received a goody bag containing a half pack of the Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality DSP, a full reel of the Chantilly Crochet Trim and a full pack of Pearls as well as all the other products they needed to create their projects on the day.

This decoration was the first project my ladies made. 

While blog hopping last December I saw a gorgeous project by Anne Marie Hile and decided it would be perfect for my Event, so I created a similar version of it :o) 

Stamps : Something For Christmas, Welcome Christmas
Card stock : Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
DSP : Holly Berry Bouquet
Ribbon : Chantilly Crochet Trim
Other Products : Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder, Wasabi Embossing Powder, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Gold Elastic Cord, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments: