Monday 10 September 2012

Mens Class - The Open Sea (plus)


I ran an additional class last month for my ladies. This consisted of 3 cards and a 3D gift item suitable for the men in our lives :o)

I struggle to come up with 3D papercraft projects for men. Women are so much easier to cater for :o)

The colour scheme here is Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, River Rock, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and Whisper White. 

The class included a half pack of the Well Worn Designer Series Papers, a full pack of Clips and several yards of Linen Thread.

The motorcycle card is a CASE of a card from the fabulous and very talented Jo Dumbleton. 



I found the design for this desk Memo Block Holder on Jan Ferring's Blog. It was designed for US paper sizes, so I re-jigged the measurements so it could hold quarter sheets of our A4 copy paper. It makes a brilliant gift for a man, but of course you could decorate it to give to a lady as a gift too :o)

No comments: