Tuesday 30 April 2013

Make A Monster ...... not just for boys :o)




I have been playing with the Make A Monster stamp set (page 64 Main Catalogue) for a few days - getting ready for my Monthly Classes for May.



This card was inspired by the current Sketch from The Paper Players

My classes next month are to make cards for young boys, so I wanted this one to be for a little girl to show my ladies how versatile the stamp set is :o)

Stamp Sets: Make A Monster, A Fitting Occasion 
Colours: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White
Papers: Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Punches: 2 ½” Circle, 2 3/8” Scallop Circle, 1 ¼” Scallop Circle, 1” Circle

3 comments:

Brian King said...

Teri - Love this little monster. Love more that you made it for a little girl. Your colors are beautiful, and the DSP serves as a delightful background for the adorable monster. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...how cute and clever! I would never have thought of making a girl monster! I love your choice of colors and patterns. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Monsters can't be scary when they are THIS cute! Eeeek! Love the colors and the fun mix of patterns. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)