Tuesday 10 September 2013

Happy Flowers - Scrapbook Page 1


I started running Scrapbook Classes last month and this is the first page my ladies completed.

I don't consider myself a 'Scrapbooker', although I do occasionally dabble, so these classes are a fabulous challenge for me and I have loved planning them.

The focus this time was on the Happy Flowers (Hostess) stamp set and the Gingham Garden DSP. 

I love the sunny feel to the papers and the stamps go beautifully, so we created 'Summer' pages.

The larger of the white mats can be divided up to hold lots of photos. The smaller one is for journalling, although that could be used for photos too.

In the class, we complete at least 2 pages - I'll post the second one we created later this week :o)

Supplies:

Stamp Set: Happy Flowers
Papers: Gingham Garden DSP
Colours: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Other Products: Rhinesones, Multi Purpose Adhesive Sheets
Punches: 2 1/2" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1" Circle, Pennant
Big Shot: Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die

No comments: