Tuesday 24 December 2013

Venetian Romance - Scrapbook Pages


For my November Scrapbook class, I used the Venetian Romance DSP. I adore these papers! They are just so pretty! The stamp set is the ever useful Creative Elements.

The layout of the Page is a CASE of one by the wonderful Kerry Timms :o) I've used the same stamp set, but altered a couple of the other elements and used different DSP. Kerry is an amazing scrapbooker and gives me loads of inspiration :o)



I changed the stamp set to Lovely Romance for the second page - it co-ordinates beautifully with the Creative Elements set. 

One of the Designer Frames Embossing Folders was used for the Oval embossing.

I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the little border stamp on each side of the frame.





___________________

Supplies

No comments: