Thursday 30 January 2014

Watercolour Wonder / Peaceful Petals Page 1




I held my monthly Scrapbook class last night and we made two lovely pages using the new Watercolour Wonder Designer Series Papers.

These papers are absolutely gorgeous! The colours are soft and the patterns beautiful. 

Both pages were a very simple design to showcase the papers. 




I included a hidden journalling Tag, created using the new Scalloped Tag Topper punch.



The flowers are from the Peaceful Petals stamp set. All were coloured using a Blender Pen and our ink pads ..... and all 'fussy' cut out! This took a while, but it was worth it and I love the finished results :o)

_________________
Supplies

1 comment:

Jane Royston said...

Those pages are gorgeous Teri, once again you are now swaying me towards needing some products!!! :) x