Thursday 27 February 2014

Kaleidoscope - Scrapbook Page 1


I wanted to do something different to my normal 'style' for this month's Scrapbook class.

I decided to use the Kaleidoscope DSP and I managed to use all 12 patterns on this page :o) 

Because some of the patterns are really bright and busy, I only used a little of each. I also inked all the edges with Basic Grey ink - this helped tone the colours down a little. 

I separated the patterns with longer blocks of solid coloured card stock. These I embossed with various Embossing Folders to add more texture to the page.

The Essentials Wooden Elements add more interest (Spring / Summer catalogue - page 18). These are fabulous little accents that you can ink, stamp or write on. I haven't decided what I'll do with mine yet, I'll do that when I select the photos for this page :o)

Look out for the second page in a couple of days time :o)


________________
Supplies


No comments: