Thursday 24 April 2014

Epic Day This and That - Scrapbook Page 1


I have been struggling to take some decent photographs of the Pages we created at my monthly Scrapbook Class last night! It's been a lovely day today, but the light is still all wrong. I will try again tomorrow and replace these if they look better :o)

I have used the fabulous Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to stamp the background on this page, using a different colour for each of the stamps in the set. Off the Grid works wonderfully with the grungy look too, so I also had to use that :o)

I used scrunched up bubble wrap to 'stamp' Basic Grey randomly all over. 

The backing page is Gumball Green Core'dinations 12"x12"cardstock. I sanded around the edges and then sponged with Crumb Cake ink. In fact, I used the sponge and ink on all the individual elements on the Page.

I tore around all the edges on a  12"x12" Very Vanilla sheet, before distressing and sponging.



The Epic Day This and That DSP is perfect for this type of page as it already has a distressed look.

I added a few of our Natural Buttons, threaded with Linen Thread to the page.

The Tags were very lightly stamped using the Simply Stars set - again in Crumb Cake ink.
___________
Supplies

No comments: