Wednesday 7 May 2014

Incentive Trip - Swaps


Today, I thought I would share the Swaps I created for the Incentive Trip with you.

Swaps are optional for the trip, but anyone who registers needs to create 26. Stampin' Up! keep one and the other 25 are swapped with other Incentive Trip Achievers, so you come home with a lovely pile of beautiful, inspirational projects that you can use in your business :o)

I created Mini, Magic Window cards. These gradually display a hidden message or sentiment when the card is opened up. I am planning to produce a video when I am home to show you how I made these.

It was really difficult to plan these swaps without knowing which of our products would be retiring. I decided to use the Subtles DSP stack for the papers - which will hopefully be staying with us! We will find out for sure at the beginning of June.

Today the ship should be docking in Falmouth, Jamaica. We have a planned excursion booked to climb the Dunn River Falls and then come down the river in a tire!!!! I will let you know how that goes when I am home :o)

I am so looking forward to Friday when we visit Cozumel, Mexico. My daughter and I have arranged an excursion to swim with Dolphins and Manatees! 


No comments: