Monday 16 June 2014

More Vivid Vases Paper Piecing



I have another paper pieced Vivid Vases card for you today. This was the Make & Take I used for a party I did for my lovely Hostess, Naomi last week :o)

The Vivid Vase stamp is a single stamp with a sentiment below the vases. You can see the sentiment HERE in my previous card.

To give more versatility, I cut off the sentiment before mounting the vases onto the wooden block. I then mounted the sentiment onto a spare block that I had. If you don't have a spare block, you can mount the sentiment onto one of the sides of the existing block. Of course if you purchase the clear mount version of this stamp it's easier to cut and use :o) 

I wanted to create a 'Thank you' card, so we just used the vases this time. The paper used to piece the vases was from the 2012 - 2014 In Colour stack.


The flowers were coloured using a Blender Pen and the ink pads.

The sentiment comes from the Hip Notes stamp set found in the Spring / Summer catalogue (page 18).

The Embossing Folder used is Stylish Stripes, which will be available again soon ..... in our new catalogue released on 1st July.


___________

No comments: