Wednesday 25 June 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Gift Box - Video Tutorial!


In my previous post, I showed you the Gift Box I created for my Project Classes this month.

I have now finished a video showing you how I made the box :o) This one uses a few new products that will be released on 1st July in the UK.

The stamp set used for the sentiment is Work Of Art and the little flower punch is one of a new set of three called Itty Bitty Accents. Both of these new products will be available to purchase from 1st July in the UK.


Measurements for Card Stock:

Box Base Card      10"     x      6 ½”
Lid                        4 ¼”  x      3"

Front Mat              4 ½”  x     2 ¾”
Lid Mat (approx)    2 ¾”  x     1"

Measurements for DSP:

Front DSP              ¼”  x    2 ½”
Lid DSP (approx)    2 ½”  x    ¾”

I have made lots of these little boxes in various sizes. They are perfect for gift giving :o)









You can also see more HERE and HERE :o)

___________
Supplies

1 comment:

Lady Purple said...

How did you measure to figure the different box sizes? I am challenged when it comes to figuring out various box sizes.