Saturday 19 July 2014

Pictogram Punches - Party Make and Take



I thought I would share the Make & Take card that I designed for Claire & Martha's Party last Thursday.

There were lots of attendees, so I needed to keep it simple and the new Pictogram Punches stamp set did a perfect job!

It's a beautiful set! You have a choice of Stars, Flowers or Hearts to create your flowers with .... and you also have 2 choices of each of them! 

There was no cutting out with this set either, as all the little images coordinate with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack!

It also has 2 sentiments included, but I chose to use some from the Four You stamp set for these cards - although my ladies were able to choose from a whole selection for their own makes :o)


The base card is one of our Note Cards that come with envelopes. These are great value - you get 20 cards and envelopes for £5.50 and they also come in Crumb Cake too!

The vase was inked up using two of the new In Colour Stampin' Markers - Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow. This was positioned using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.

The background stamping was created using another new stamp set - Chalk Lines. This is one of our new Photopolymer sets. I wanted to show everyone how easy they are to use. I love that you can see through them and stamp them exactly where you want them :o)



___________
Supplies

No comments: