Wednesday 23 July 2014

Sweet Owls!


These two cuties were part of my Project Classes that I held at the start of this month :o)

I absolutely adore these Owls. One has been made into a card and the other into a Treat Holder. 

Sadly, these aren't my designs. I cased them from a lovely Australian Demo,  Bronwyn Eastley - who in turn cased her original design from her upline Sharnee Torrents.


They are created using the Top Note die and various punches and framelits. 

I didn't change much from the original design. The 'beak' here uses the new mini heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack. Also, as the Full Heart punch is now retired, I used the Hearts Collection framelits for the 'feet'. You could probably use the new Sweetheart punch instead, but I haven't got this one yet :o)


I used a simple white, block bottom bag for the inside of the Treat Holder and a velcro dot for the closure.


I cut an extra white Top Note for the card and added this inside, so you can write your message.

I think it's the eyes that get me :o) They are simply adorable!


___________
Supplies

No comments: