Thursday 30 October 2014

Back To Black - Four Feathers - Scrapbook Page 1



I held my Scrapbook class last night and this was the first Page my ladies completed.

It uses the Back to Black Designer Series Paper and the Four Feathers stamps and matching framelits.

The stamps and framelits are available as a Bundle in the Autumn / Winter catalogue - saving you 15% on the total price!


Most of the feathers were stamped using Versamark and heat embossed using either Silver, Black or White embossing powder.

The other feathers were cut straight from the Silver Glimmer and Foil sheets.


The Whisper White centre panel was stamped using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. I used Basic Black and Smoky Slate ink for two of the stamps. The third I stamped using Versamark and heat embossed using Silver embossing powder.

___________
Supplies

No comments: