Friday 10 October 2014

Christmas Bauble - Technique Card


The Christmas Bauble is a single stamp in the Autumn / Winter catalogue.

It's a beautiful stamp, perfect for layering.

I stamped it twice using Versamark and heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder.

I used the Gold Dazzle Marker to colour the top of the bauble and the little tear drops in the centre.



This was one of the cards included in my Technique class this month. The technique is called Dazzling Watercolour. I first saw this on a video created by the lovely Julie Davison :o)

You press an acrylic block into the ink pad to pick up colour and then add a little Dazzling Details to it before mixing to combine the ink and glitter glue.

You can use an old Blender Pen or the Aqua Painter to pick up the 'ink' and then colour your image. I painted on several layers before I had the look I was after. You can't really see the sparkle in the photos, but it's lovely :o)

The embossed mat was created using the Filigree Frame embossing folder.


___________
Supplies

Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker
Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker
[128979]
...
Aqua Painter
[103954]
£12.95

No comments: