Sunday 19 October 2014

Convention - Gifts


It's traditional at Convention to take gifts for your Upline, Downline and maybe a few special friends :o) 


For my gifts, I decided to cover Notebooks and Pens. 

I used the Flowerpot Designer Series Paper. I love polka dots, so chose the Lost Lagoon sheet with the Night of Navy dots on it. Now, my pen and notebook have black on them so I was a little worried about the dots - but it all turned out fine :o)


The black mat under the flower was created using the Party Pennants die. I ran this through the Big Shot with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.

The flower itself was created using the Flower Frenzy die with the Typeset Designer Series Paper. 

The 'Notes' was cur using the Little Letters Framelits - again out of the Typeset papers.

I inked all the edges of everything with Crumb Cake ink.


As well as the Notebook and Pen, I created a little Treat Holder - this holds two Green & Black mini chocolate bars.

I used the Kraft cardstock for this, keeping it really simple and clean. I used some tiny magnets to keep the lid closed.


The stamp set used for the sentiment panel is A Round Array - such a handy stamp set with lots of really useful, sweet sentiments.


Of course I needed some pretty packaging to wrap my gifts in. I chose our Kraft Polka Dot Gift Bags.


The banners were cut using the Banners Framelits - from both the Typeset and Flowerpot DSPs. The sentiment comes from the Six Sided Sampler stamp set.

___________
Supplies

No comments: