Thursday 20 November 2014

Stampin' Up! - Curvy Keepsake - Santa


I have another Curvy Keepsake Box to show you today :o)

Aren't they cute? :o) 

I love this little Santa box ..... and it's so quick to do.

I used the Owl Punch to create the buttons. The belt is just a strip of Black card stock, trimmed on the sides to the shape of the box. 

I created the buckle by punching out a Petite Curly Label from our Silver Foil. I then cut a small square of Black card stock and stuck it on top, before positioning it onto the centre of the belt.

These would look so lovely on a Christmas dinner table as little favours. They are also a perfect size for small gifts .... perhaps of chocolate treats or jewellery .... you could also hang them on the tree!


I kept the Tags really simple. The sentiments come from the Banner Banter stamp set. I stamped them onto a little square of Whisper White card stock and rounded the corners before placing onto the Tag.

The Tags were tied onto the box with a little of our Silver Ribbon and I added one of our gorgeous All Is Calm Snowflake embellishments and a little rhinestone to finish it off :o)


Supplies

Owl Punch
[118074]
£15.50

No comments: