Sunday 28 December 2014

Something For Baby - Man's Birthday Card!


As you know, the Something For Baby stamp set is a 'Baby' set. Included in it is a stamp for a Neck Tie. I must admit, I never really 'got' why it was there. The only thing I can think of is that you may want to add it to the front of the Babygrow. 

However, although I am unlikely to use it for a Baby card it is perfect for creating a quick 'Male' card :o)

I stamped the Tie three times onto Whisper White card - twice using Crumb Cake ink and once with Lost Lagoon. This I cut out using the Labels Collection framelits.

I added a larger Lost Lagoon mat underneath, using the Festive Collection Pricking Templates to pierce all around the outer edge.


I stamped the greeting from the Four You stamp set onto a strip of cardstock Vellum and added it to the front of the card using Mini Silver Brads.

Supplies

Big Shot
[113439]
£87.95
Glue Dots
[103683]
£3.95

No comments: