Tuesday 27 January 2015

Mini Treat Bag - Gift Card Holder


My Butterfly Basics stamp set and dies came! I didn't order these straight away because ...... I earned them for FREE! :o) 

One of the fabulous perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that periodically you have the opportunity to earn free product. 

When I attended our European Convention back in October, Stampin' Up! set everyone three challenges. For each challenge we achieved, we earned product .... and I achieved all three! So I was able to order 3 of the fabulous bundles in the Spring/Summer catalogue ..... all for Free! :o) 

If you are interested in joining Stampin' Up! and becoming a Demonstrator why not give me a call :o) Now is an excellent time to join because you get extras in your Starter Kit during the Sale-a-Bration! :o) Have a look at the Flyer in the right hand sidebar for more details .... I would love to have you join my Team :o)


I decided to use the Mini Treat Bag Framelits again and make a Gift Card Holder.

The Baked Brown Sugar paper is from the In Colour 2013 - 2015 Background DSP stack. These are fabulous value for money - £19.50 for 40 double sided 12"x12" sheets!

I used one of the little plain Clothespins, but stamped it first using the little Honeycomb stamp in the set using Baked Brown Sugar ink.


I created an insert to go inside the Treat Bag. This was just a piece of Baked Brown Sugar cardstock, which I scored towards the bottom and folded it up to make a pocket.

I stamped a Whisper White mat and added this as the background ... and hey presto! .... all done :o)


The coordinating Butterfly Thinlits that come in the Bundle are simply GORGEOUS! 

Supplies

Clothespins
[133764]
£3.75
Big Shot
[113439]
£87.95

No comments: