Monday 5 January 2015

Sale-a-Bration - Lotus Blossom



One final Lotus Blossom card for now :o)

I had to use the oval I cut from one of the previous cards, so I designed another card around it :o)

I really struggled to photograph this one! I have never had such a problem with a card before! I couldn't pick up the beautiful background. This is such a pretty card, but without the polka dots showing, it just looked flat. 

The colours used here are Rose Red and Pink Pirouette, together with Old Olive for the stem.




I used a Stampin' Spritzer together with Rubbing Alcohol (Isoprophyl) and Pink Pirouette reinker to colour the Irresistibly Yours paper used on the background. 

The Oval section was coloured using a sponge and Old Olive ink.


Supplies

NOTE: I am unable to link the new products to my online store until they have been released on 6th January. 


Big Shot
[113439]
£87.95

No comments: