Saturday 10 January 2015

Sheltering Tree - Team Swap Card


I held my Monthly Meeting for my Team this week. 

When we all get together at these meetings or at Stampin' Up! Events we like to swap ideas. One of the ways we do that is to swap little projects. We each create a number of card fronts of small 3D projects and then swap these with the others attending.

This was my swap card. It's a Mini card, 9.5cm square - (3 3/4").

I have been busy creating some card samples using the Sheltering Tree stamp set, so I decided to use this for my swap.


I stamped the Tree using Baked Brown Sugar and then stamped the first lot of Blossom using Crisp Cantaloupe. The second Blossom was stamped using Calypso Coral. 

I used Baked Brown Sugar again to stamp the sentiment onto a strip of our Cardstock Vellum.

Supplies

No comments: