Friday 22 May 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board - Gift Pouch


This little Gift Pouch is another project created using the Gift Bag Punch Board. This board is proving to be very versatile .... and I am loving it :o)


I started by using an A4 sheet of card stock, but trimmed it to 11" as I wanted to make a 'Medium' sized bag.


I used the Punch Board in the normal way to create the base of the bag, then turned it round to create the top part.

All I did was to score the Horizontal all the way across. At the far end, I lined up both the final score line and then the edge of the card stock with the start line and punched them  - to create the fold over part - the rest of the top was cut away.

Simple to do and it creates a lovely box. 

The box is 3 1/4" wide and 5 3/4" tall. I added magnets for the closure.

The sentiment is one that comes with the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit.

Supplies

No comments: