Sunday 17 May 2015

Team Gifts - And Sneak Peek!


Yesterday I attended a Stampin' Up! Regional Training Day in Telford with several of my Team.

I decided not to make any Swaps this time, but wanted to do little gifts for each of my girls.

I decorated a Kraft Gift Bag and used these to hold all the little pressies :o)

One of the sneak peeks used here is a new Embossing Folder called Boho Chic. I didn't emboss with it, but used it with the Wax Resist technique again - you can find instructions on how to do this HERE.

Another sneak peek is the beautiful lace ribbon - which will be available in all the new In Colours.

I have also used three of the new In Colours on this project - Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron - these three are my favouites! :o)

All these sneak peek products will be available to purchase from 2nd June.

Come back tomorrow and I will show you the contents of the bag :o)


Supplies

Big Shot
[113439]
£87.95

No comments: