Thursday 7 May 2015

Team Promotion!



Last night I held my Monthly Team Meeting.

This month we celebrated another Team promotion! Lesley joined the Team last June and she has just reached her first Promotion ... I am very proud of her! :o)

The above photo shows the little gift bag I gave her :o)



And .... the above is what was inside :o)


I am still using up all my In Colour supplies .... so chose Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar as the colour combination.


The background was stamped using the beautiful Something Lacy stamp.


The sentiment layers come from the Tag Talk stamp set. I stamped them onto Whisper White card and punched them out using the 1" Square Punch and the Label Bracket punch.



This little box contains a Team Keyring with a first bead. I give this to all my girls on their first Promotion :o)


Supplies

No comments: