Thursday 25 June 2015

Bohemian Borders - Scrapbook Class - 1st Page


It was time for my monthly Scrapbook class again last night :o)

This was the first Page I designed for my ladies to put together.

It uses the lovely Bohemian DSP. The colours in these papers are glorious! So beautiful and rich!

The stamps used are the coordinating Bohemian Borders stamps - you can see them all on this Page :o)

Only one Photo Mat on this Page. I don't always have a journalling section on my Pages ... my ladies know that they can add these as required once they have decided on the photos they want to use :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: