Wednesday 10 June 2015

Book A Party - Gift Bags



I always like to do a Special 'Book A Party' offer when I do my Launch Events.

These were the gift bags I created to hold the special goodies this time :o)

I have used some of the gorgeous Bohemian Designer Series Paper to decorate them .... together with our Bow Builder Punch :o)

I love to do Parties .... where you get a group of your friends and family together for an evening ... morning ... or afternoon of crafting fun! If you would like more information about holding one for yourself and earning some free product, please contact me. I would love to do one for you :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: