Sunday 21 June 2015

Calypso Coral - Wild About Flowers


With so many fabulous new products to choose from in the New Catalogue it's very hard at the moment to decide what to use on a project :o)

I have stayed with the beautiful Wild About Flowers stamp set, but this time I have put it with the Watercolour Wash background stamp. What a lovely stamp this is! So easy to use. I inked it with Calypso Coral and stamped it 'off' on to scrap before stamping my background


This sentiment is from another new set - Cottage Greetings. I love the font used for this and couldn't resist using it on this project :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: