Tuesday 9 June 2015

Floral Wings - Catalogue Launch Project 3


Today I am showing you the last of the projects my ladies created at my Catalogue Launch.

This is a really pretty bright card that proved very popular on Saturday :o)

Floral Wings is one of our new Hostess stamp sets .... and it's Photopolymer, so quick and easy to stamp with and place the images exactly where you want them!

I chose the Vase stamp as my main image. They stamped this twice and cut out one of the images to layer on top of the other.


Our new Triple Banner punch was used to create the Banner layer. This punch is awesome! It creates three different sizes of banner.


Here are some of my ladies busy with their projects :o)

Would you like to join us for my next scheduled Launch Event. It will be held on Saturday 12th September. You will be able to find more details on the Events Tab at the top of the screen.
Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: