Friday 12 June 2015

Spiral Flower Tub - Project Class


This gorgeous tub of Roses was the project my ladies created at class this month. 

It's such a simple project to complete .... a little fiddly placing the Roses with the Hot Glue, but worth it!

This is not my design. I found a video tutorial by a lovely Australian Demonstrator called Rachel Lewsley :o)

I adapted it - of course :o) I wanted a fuller tub ..... and I wanted it to take long enough to use as a class project.

I added 4 additional roses - so 9 in total and I also increased the 'grass' panels - using 10 instead of the original 6. Everything else was as Rachel's instructions :o)


I also created a shorter version - this one is 4cm (1 1/2") shorter than the original.

Both gorgeous .... and a really fun project to do!


Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: