Monday 8 June 2015

Sprinkles Of Life - Catalogue Launch Project 2


This is the second project my ladies created at my Catalogue Launch last weekend.

Sprinkles of Life is our Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set for this year. For each set sold, Stampin' Up! donate £2.00 to the Charity.

It's a fabulous set .... I think the best one they have created to support this wonderful charity. You can find it inside the back cover of the new catalogue. It's a Photopolymer set containing 22 images! Excellent value for just £19.00!

The stamp set also has a coordinating punch - the Tree Builder punch :o)


My project was inspired by one of the samples shown on the same page :o)

The images were stamped onto our Shimmer White card stock. I let my ladies choose whichever method of colouring they preferred. 

I used the Aqua Painter and ink pads to colour mine. Some chose the Stampin' Markers, others the Blender pen and ink pads :o)

Supplies



___________________________________________

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: