Saturday 4 July 2015

A Whole Lot Of Lovely - Thank You Card


This is the last of the cards we created at my Project class this month.

The Bohemian Designer Series Papers are just so gorgeous! I love the bold, rich colours and all the patterns.


This month's class was a quick one ..... these cards don't take long to put together at all :o) It makes a change to finish early :o) 


You can purchase the products used in this class through my online store - but remember the Hostess stamp set used is only available as part of your Stampin' Rewards when you place a qualifying order of £150 or more.

Why not think about hosting your own Party and earning some of these products for Free? If you live in my area, I would love to do a Party for you ..... contact me for more details :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: