Wednesday 8 July 2015

Butterfly Basics - A Happy Hello


Butterfly Basics is a stamp set that I haven't really played much with as yet. But I do tend to turn to it when I need a very quick card :o)

The new Bold Butterfly Framelits coordinate with the set .... and I love using these to create a Vellum layer for my smaller Butterfly. I think it looks so pretty!


I have used more of the Bohemian DSP .... I really must show you some of the other wonderful sets of papers we have!! :o)

The sentiment comes from the Tin Of Cards stamp set .... this set coordinates with the beautiful kit on the front of our catalogue.

I had three lovely ladies join my Team last month and this was the welcome card I sent them :o)
Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: