Sunday 12 July 2015

Oops! - Another Wild About Flowers!


Well ..... It seems that I couldn't leave this stamp set for long after all! :o)

I love it too much! It's quick and simple to use .... and you can make the most beautiful cards with it!


I used the gorgeous sentiment from Happy Birthday Everyone again too. I stamped it directly onto the background and then 'Double Stamped' it to make it a nice solid colour. I used wood stamps, so you can only do this if you use the Stamp-a-ma-jig and do not move it at all between stamping.

I love the colours here too .... Smoky Slate and Tangerine Tango. I was going to add a green for the stems, but decided to try with the grey first ... and it turned out ok :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: