Monday 6 July 2015

Team Training - Sprinkles Of Life - Card


I wanted to use the Sprinkles of Life stamp set for my Team Training Make and Take this month. I have already posted one of the cards on my blog ..... you can see it again HERE.

This is the stamp set that Stampin' Up! have selected as their Ronald McDonald House Charity set for this year ..... and I love it! You can do so many different things with it! And ..... of course the coordinating punch is a must have too!


I used papers from the Cherry On The Top 6" x 6" stack and matched them with some of our new In Colours card stock.

The card base was created using our new Thick Whisper White card! :o)

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: