Thursday 16 July 2015

You've Got This - Birthday Gift Boxes


These are the Gift Boxes I made to hold the pressies I gave my lovely friend for her Birthday earlier this week. 

They are large! One was about 7 ¼" tall and the other about 8". Both are 3" square on the base. One holds a bottle of Shower Gel and the other Hand Soap. 

I was really pleased how they both turned out .... they are really sturdy - which I needed to hold the weighty presents.


I love this bold diagonal stripe on the paper. It's one of the new designs from the 12" x 12" Collection Paper Stacks - this one was from the Brights.

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: