Sunday 20 September 2015

Awesomely Artistic


Awesomely Artistic is a stamp set from the Annual catalogue. It's a 'collage' set, which I think is probably the reason I hadn't used it before today :o) 

It's pretty ... The floral image is beautiful .... and perfect for colouring - although I haven't done that on this project .... maybe next time :o)

I love that the Dragonfly image is 'real'. It's simple to colour - I used a quick swipe with my Aqua Painter here with Rich Razzleberry ink from the ink pad.


The sentiment frame stamp actually coordinates with our Project Life Cards and Labels framelits ...... but I didn't realise this until I had finished cutting round it by hand :o)

So ...... even though it's a collage set, it doesn't have to be used as such :o)


Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: