Saturday 26 September 2015

Cozy Christmas With Curvy Corner Trio Punch


This is the card I have been using as my Make and Take for all my Parties this month.

I love the Santa and Sleigh image with the Reindeer and thought my customers would too .... so I picked the Cozy Christmas stamp set.

All the images were stamped onto the centre panel using Early Espresso ink. 

The 'snow' (Dazzling Diamonds Glitter) was added using the Fine Tip Glue Pen


The corners of the Night of Navy mat were punched using the Curvy Corner Trio punch. The mat was also stamped using the little Snow Flake background stamp from the Perpetual Birthday stamp set.

The large Soft Sky mat was Embossed using the gorgeous Boughs & Berries Folder.

Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: