Wednesday 2 September 2015

Wonderland In Gold


I love the tree stamp from the Wonderland stamp set .... well I love all the stamps in the set - except maybe the antlers :o) I'm not sure yet how to use those :o)

I heat embossed the trees using Gold Embossing Powder and teamed it with some of our gorgeous new Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper.


The wooden Snowflakes are my favourite of all the embellishments in the new Autumn / Winter catalogue. They add the perfect finishing touch to any project! 

And ..... can you spot the new GORGEOUS Iced Rhinestone Embellishments??? Simply ..... stunning! :o)



Supplies

You Can Create It! Is an International Monthly Challenge.

Are You Up For The Challenge And Ready To Join Us ....?

Click on the above picture for full details of how to play :o) 

No comments: