Monday 11 January 2016

CASE-ing The Catalogue - Birthday Blooms - Gift Bag


Today I am Casing a project from the new Spring / Summer catalogue. 

I have been busy making samples ready for my Launch Event next Saturday. The new catalogue contains some gorgeous project ideas and I decided to use some of them for my display.

This beautiful Gift Bag was created using the Gift Bag Punch Board. It's a 'Large' standard bag created with some of the beautiful Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper. You need a piece 12" long and 8" high to make this one :o)


The basic Tag was created using the Scallop Tag Topper punch. The Happy Birthday comes from the Number of Years stamp set.

I am loving the new Honeycomb embellishments! They come flat and you just open them out. They already have glue on the back, so are very easy to use :o)

Supplies

No comments: