Monday 15 February 2016

Grateful Bunch - Team Training Swap


This sweet little card was one I created as my Swap for last month's Team Training evening.

I used the Grateful Bunch stamp set together with it's matching Blossom Bunch punch. 


I love these beautiful Daisy flowers that the set creates - and it's great that you don't have to cut them out by hand! 

You can use the flowers singularly or stack them on top of each other for a 'fuller' look :o)


Supplies

Place an order for £45 and choose a free gift from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure! You can choose one free gift for each £45 spent.

Host a Party (or place an order) of £200 or more to earn an EXTRA £20 in Hostess Rewards!

Join my Team before the end of March and receive £160 worth of product (of your choice) for just £99!


Full Details Here!

No comments: